We have the expertise to create, produce, and distribute your book in the most effective way. Our authors retain all rights, and we are committed to producing high-quality books.
We are unique because you get to work with the illustrator and publisher directly, all in one place.
Count on us to take you step-by step, keep it simple, and hold your hand all the way to the finish line. This is an exciting journey and you deserve the best experience possible.
. Book sizes range from 4x6 to 8.5x11 (many custom sizes available) with finishing options such as weight and type of paper, hardcover editions, spiral binding, perforated pages, etc.
· We use “print on demand” services. We distribute your book to Amazon, Barnes and Noble.com and other online retailers, AND all bookstores. This provides the advantage of printing and shipping directly to retailers. You also purchase books directly for yourself and you do not need to stock or ship books other than those you plan to sell yourself.
. Authors can purchase copies of their books at any time, minimum order of 25 books. Delivery is usually within 2-3 weeks for printed books.
· Publishing services are separate from illustration services or book design. You can bundle everything together, or just do one service.
. Request a proposal for all services, or ask about special pricing for a custom package.
· 20 Printed Books shipped to your location
· A non-exclusive Contract (Author retains all rights)
· ISBN Numbers
· Bar Code Generation
· Digital Formatting
(This is the digital preparation of files for printing, custom for each book).
· Distribution through Ingram (Books made available to all Bookstores)
· Distribution to Amazon and BarnesandNoble.com (online sales)
· Final digital copy and PRINTED PROOF copy prior to publishing.
· Author Royalty Payments for Online Sales. (Paid to you Quarterly)
· PDF Version of your book.
(A digital version to you can download, share or sell online)
· Set up your “Online Author Account”
. Your Author Biography and Book Description
PLUS A BONUS:
· **Book Marketing Images We create a bundle of social media images and graphics to promote your book.
PUBLISHING PACKAGE - Children’s Books/Picture Books
Includes Hard Cover, Paperback, and E-book formats.
We offer customized packages for different needs.
Let's find the best solution to your own publishing goals.
· Book Layout and Design
· Cover Design
· Coaching Sessions with Jenifer
1- hour sessions, $200.
· Marketing Materials
We can help with bookmarks, stickers, postcards, flyers, etc.
How long will it take to produce my book?
Depending on the services you need, we typically complete book projects within 3-4 months.
What if I only need some of your services, not a full publishing package?
Our packages are just a starting point. We can provide a custom quote for services you need. We are happy to accommodate your needs.
How many books should I order?
We recommend ordering enough books to last six months. Initially, you will likely give copies to friends and family. You may also want to provide copies to anyone who contributed in some way to your book, or who offered testimonials. Will you need books for presentations or events you will attend and offer your books for sale. Most importantly consider how many review copies you will send out. Offering copies to newspapers, magazines, trade association newsletters, influential bloggers and related professionals can be a valuable way to build exposure. All of these factors should be considered when placing your first order.
How long do books take to arrive from the printer once I place an order?
Book orders are fulfilled right away and typically arrive within 2-3 weeks. Priority shipping is also available.
When should I begin promoting my book?
Promotion should begin before your book is in print! Book promotions takes time and the sooner you get started, the better. We help you formulate your marketing plan and offer plenty of resources and guidance for your marketing efforts.
How are payments for services handled?
Fully Inspired Publishing requires a 50% Deposit up front, then two remaining payments to complete the balance. First payment at 45 days and final balance at time of printing. We accept checks or major credit cards. Payment for services and a standard signed agreement are required to commence your project.
We look forward to working with you.