Fully Inspired Publishing will produce and distribute your book.
You also receive creative assistance, email support and marketing suggestions during and after your project.
We offer two packages: Full Color or Black and White.
Each package is a custom project.
This page gives you the basic information you'll need to begin your publishing project.
· Books can range from black and white to full color. A variety of formats are available in multiple sizes, page counts, cover styles.
. Book sizes range from 4x6 to 8.5x11 to 9 x 12 (many custom sizes available) with a standard paperback cover. Additional finishing options include, weight and type of paper, hardcover editions, spiral binding, perforated pages, etc.
· We use “print on demand” services. We distribute your book to Amazon, Barnes and Noble.com and other online retailers. We distribute to Ingram which makes your book available to actual bookstores. This provides the advantage of printing and shipping directly to retailers. You also purchase books directly for yourself and you do not need to stock or ship books other than those you plan to sell yourself.
· Authors can purchase copies of their books at any time, no minimum order. Delivery is usually within 2-3 weeks for printed books. You receive discounts for orders in larger quantities.
· Publishing services are seperate from illustration services or graphic design.
Art services include cover design, illustrations, book design and book layout. Request a separate proposal for these services, or ask about special pricing for bundling everything together. CLICK ON THE ILLUSTRATION TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION
· 50 Printed Books shipped to your location
· A Non-exclusive Contract (Author retains all rights)
· ISBN Number
· Bar Code Generation
· Interior and Cover Formatting
(Digital preparation of files for printing, includes up to 20 images requiring custom formatting)
· Distribution through Ingram (Books made available to Bookstores)
· Distribution to Amazon and BarnesandNoble.com (online sales)
· Final digital copy and PRINTED PROOF copy prior to publishing.
· Author Royalty Payments for Online Sales. (Paid to you Quarterly)
· PDF Version Provided
(A digital version to you can download, share or sell online)
· Custom Book Release Description
· Set up your “Online Author Account”
(Your Author Biography, Book Description and Book Promotion information)
FULL COLOR PACKAGE - Children’s Books/Picture Books
Full color interior with color cover. Soft-cover format.
Up to 32 Pages $2,895 Up to 50 Pages $3,595
BLACK AND WHITE PACKAGE - Workbooks/Activity Books/Coloring Books
Black and white interior with Color Cover. Soft Cover format.
Up to 50 Pages $2695 Up to 100 Pages $3,295
NOTE: Publishing Packages are flexible. We will provide a custom quote if you want to modify quantities or customize the services you need.
Packages can be adjusted for any of the custom printing features or the variety of finishing options available.
We are a full-service publishing company for inspired authors.
All services are quoted separately or bundled with your publishing project.
· Book Layout and Design
· Cover Design
· Marketing Materials
(EXAMPLES: Speaker Sheet, Sales Flyer, Post Card, Book Promotion Graphics, Business Card, Bookmark, ect. )
· Promotional Images for Social Media + 60 Day Content Strategy
· Coaching/Consulting Packages: Book Marketing, Creativity and Business Planning, Author-Entrepreneur Growth
Book pricing is based on the trim size, the number of pages, style of cover and color printing vs. black and white.
All retailers receive a standard 40% discount off the retail price of your book. (Retailers include all online retailers and actual bookstores).
To calculate your royalty rate earned, start with the retail price of the book and subtract the 40% retailer discount. Then, deduct the print cost of the book. The remaining value is your royalty earned per book sold.
NOTE: You do NOT pay any additional percentages from your book sales.
BASIC EXAMPLE ONLY:
32 pages, Size 8 x 10, Black and White interior with Color Cover.
Standard paper interior, glossy cardstock for standard Soft Cover.
Total cost for pages $2.90
Plus Printing/Binding $2.43
Total Author Purchase Price $5.33
Get Price Discounts for Larger Quantities
(when you order printed books shipped to you)
5 – 300 books $5.33 each.
300-399 Books $4.85 (9% Discount)
400-499 Books $4.69 (12% Discount)
1,000 Books $4.05 (24% Discount)
Royalty Rate EXAMPLE
Retail Price of Book $19.95
Less Retailer 40% Discount $6.00
Less Author Purchase Price $5.33
Author Royalty Fees Paid $3.66 (100% direct to you)
**If you purchase books at wholesale and sell them yourself, you earn more per book.
**Full Color Children’s Books require a custom calculation to determine cost per book. Ask for a calculation based on your unique specifications.
How long will it take to produce my book?
Depending on the services you need, we typically complete book projects within 60-90 days.
What if I only need some of your services, not a full publishing package?
Our packages are just a starting point. We can provide a custom quote for services you need. We are happy to accommodate your needs.
How many books should I order?
Because there are discounts for ordering larger quantities, we recommend ordering enough books to last six months. Initially, you will likely give copies to friends and family. You may also want to provide copies to anyone who contributed in some way to your book, or who offered testimonials. Also consider how many books you will need for presentations or events you will attend and offer your books for sale.
Most importantly consider how many review copies you will send out. Offering copies to newspapers, magazines, trade association newsletters, influential bloggers and related professionals can be a valuable way to build exposure for your book project. All of these factors should be considered when placing your first order.
How long do books take to arrive from the printer once I place an order?
Book orders are fulfilled right away and typically arrive within ten business days. **COVID timeline have been on delay. Expect longer delivery times. Priority shipping is also available.
When should I begin promoting my book?
Promotion should ideally begin before your book is in print! Book promotions takes time and the sooner you get started, the better. You can also start building attention for your book by promoting it to your clients, social networks and your website/blog. Promote your book to every venue available to you. You can cancel your contract at any time (with written notice, 30 days). We want our authors to be successful, so if Random House knocks on your door, we will offer our congratulations and wish you well on your journey.
How are payments for services handled?
Fully Inspired Publishing requires a 50% Deposit up front, then two remaining payments to complete the balance. First payment at 30 days and final balance at time of printing. We accept checks or major credit cards. Payment for services and a standard signed agreement are required to commence your project. We look forward to working with you.